Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Nga atua maori

06.03.2020
WALT Write to describe how nga atua maori is related to us.

Huia Whanua have been talking about maori gods. the first thing we did was a bus stop activate to find out what we already know. We then read the creation and re-told the story in our own words. I independently worked own my slide so I can describe what the creation story is about. then we also did a collaborative art for our maori god's we had to colour in or peace or maori god such as Maui,Rongo-ma-tane,Ruamoko,Tumatauenga,Tawhirimatea and Tangaroa.

Huia Whanua then did some maori weaving on Tuesday 03.03.2020  Miss Fleet & Miss Wentworth gave us an peace of paper that had all the maori gods and we weaved them through the black peace of paper. I think i'm related to Ruaumoko because I get annoyed and frustrated and so does he. What maori god do you think your related to?

4 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Kauri. I really enjoyed reading your mahi today. How have you found our learning about Te Ao Māori so far this term? What has your favourite part been so far?

    During our Te Ao Māori roopu, what are you enjoying so far? I really enjoyed watching all the groups work collaboratively to complete their weaving, and I really enjoyed seeing the outcomes.

    Of the atua you listed, I really relate to Tangaroa. I love the beach, the salt water of the moana, and the fresh water of the awa; it always make me feel calm and collected. It's really interesting that you feel you relate to Ruaumoko, I can never tell when you're feeling frustrated or annoyed. What usually makes you feel frustrated or annoyed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Fleet The part I enjoyed so far was the collaborative art. what was your favourite subject about Te Ao maori?

      In our groups I liked our weaving for our Maori God's I found that very fun. What makes me frustrated and annoyed is hearing lopala yell and just hearing yelling really, and people not paying attention. What makes you frustrated and annoyed?

      Delete
  2. Dear Kauri
    I like the post because of your structure. I wonder if you got help on this because it is a great post despite the fact there is a couple of punctuation mistakes here and there. I think I relate to Maui because I'm sort of in between gods. Did you work on this independently?
    Sincerely Dr. Joshua D. Brits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kauri
    I am not sure what Maori god I relate to. I like your work,very interesting. What do you get annoyed/frustrated about?

    ReplyDelete

poland

walt use blogger again  8.9.2020